Monday, October 24, 2005

Vlog2 pic


Vlog Episode 2: A look back

This weeks post is pulled from a previous project. This is a little something I worked together a surprise for my Dad's 70th Surprise Birthday party.

My mom got photos together from pretty much his whole life and I worked them into a 30 minute slide-show type program. But the presentation of the photos was a little more interesting than the standard slide show.

Click to see what I mean. (Quicktime 7 required.)

This was their wedding photo segment of the show.

Title Music: "New Face" by Stereo Motion

Slide Music: "I Hear Wedding Bells" by Alan Silvestri

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE COUPLE!!! Looks like their marriage might last.
How do I get Quick 7?

LOVE YA ---MOM

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute couple indeed! Got to hear the soundtrack again, which is better than nothing, and when we resolve the QuickTime issue, it'll be fun to go back and watch all the 'movies' at once.

Keep 'em coming!

7:18 AM  
Blogger twocarpenters said...

That was so adorable! From your mom's post and your previous vlog it sounds/ look like you have a great family. I hope that you really enjoy vloging because we really like what you have put out so far. We are just new as well. And with the wife giving a sigh on the farm vlog, just find a way to intagrate here into wanting to help and participate. That is what my husband did.

Rachel

7:51 PM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

perfect song for wedding pics - very cool - reminds me of my parents wedding photos from the mid 50's - i'm guessing these are around the same time

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home