Monday, October 17, 2005

Ok, so here I am, jumping with both feet into the wonderful wild new world of video blogging on the web. I'm still getting my feet wet on the posting part, but I've been working with video for several years in my failed attempt to make a home based business as a videographer. Not failed because I didn't know how to produce video, but failed because I didn't know much about how to run a business.
At any rate, here it is. This is kind of a test episode, so hopefully it'll get better from here on out. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh Leo said...

looks good man, who says you cn't video tape and drive, that is the vlogger staple...you are slowly becoming one of us...bugging your family with the camera is the first step

3:03 PM  
Blogger twocarpenters said...

Yay! Another new videoblogger!

We're happy to see you getting comfortable with a camera--your family will soon accept it and embrace it and you'll have to fight to get back the reigns.

Nate wants chickens . . . but we've heard they're messy. And they probably wouldn't do well in our nasty winters.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Markus Sandy said...

Welcome to the vlogsphere will! Your feed works great in FireAnt.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was great! I really like the farm footage...I haven't been to a nice farm like that in over 7 or 8 years...really miss American BBQ...Best of luck with you new vlog...will be watching!

9:32 PM  
Blogger starfire said...

Welcome to the Vlogging world. Warning! It is so addictive.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home